These are the official rules and regulations of server.phobospvp.com. These rules are not subject to debate. The consequences of each violation of each rule is listed, but is up to scrutiny from the Phobos Staff. In the end the head staff members will make a decision on each case individually if challenged.
4. No Abusing/exploiting any aspect of any plugin. This means NO DUPING NO ABUSE OF THE ECONOMY. NO ESCAPING COMBAT VIA TELEPORT OF ANY KIND AND NO "GHOST MODE" or any related glitch/exploit.
5. All languages are allowed. To think that everyone in the world speaks English is silly. Speak any language you wish.
6. Be as Brutal as you please, betrayal is allowed, but remember to maintain some semblance of respect for your fellow players. This means you can rage, and you can say dirty nasty things, but DO NOT take it too far, and you KNOW where that line is.
7. Cannons can penetrate Obsidian...so do not think you are ever safe. Do not call HACKS just because you got raided.
8. Mods are NORMAL PLAYERS who's only power is to kick or ban people we all do not like...
-Guides are ALSO normal players, with no special abilities, they have less abilities than mods and are essentially Mods in training. The same rules apply to them as to any other player on the server.
9. In the Creative World griefing of ANY kind is forbidden and will result in your plot being cleared, and your first warning. If you do this again, you will be BANNED.
10. All these rules also apply in Zombie Horde, pvp is allowed, and hacks are not.
The golden rule is three strikes and you are out. Therefore, three warnings and you will be banned.
Breaking any rule once will result in a warning. If you continue to break the rules, you will be warned a second time and banned for 10 minutes. If you receive a third warning you will be banned indefinitely and have to file an appeal to be able to play again.
Warnings expire on their own. So after the correct amount of time has passed a warning will disappear from your account. Do not ask to have warnings removed.